No hardware required. Simply use a web browser, our universal web app, a telephone, or text message.
- Web browsers Employees log in with their email and password. Secure it by using IP network security. Verify using geolocation.
- Tablets Attach your tablet to the wall, then register our universal web app with your email and password. Employees clock in using a 4 digit pin.
- Smart phones Better than using a biometric time clock. When employees register their phones, you know exactly who clocked in and from where.
- Desktops or laptops Turn that unused computer into a time clock. Employees clock in using a 4 digit pin number.
- US/Canadian telephones Employees clock in by dialing a toll-free number. It simply could not be easier, charged at $.05 per dial in.
- Texting apps Employees text a special phone number to clock in. No apps to install, charged at $.05 per text message.
Prevents employees from clocking from unauthorized locations. Like from home. It also verifies the employee's location.
- IP security Only allows clocking from authorized IP addresses. The employee must be connected to an authorized wifi or network.
- Phone security Only allows phone clocking from authorized phone numbers.
- App security Only allows clocking from an authorized universal web app, or apps.
- GPS location Only allows clocking if the employee agrees to allow their geolocation to be recorded. If this option is used, a link in the manager will display a map of the location.
Set your time clock policies to how you do business.
- All pay periods Weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, and monthly periods. You can also select a custom range.
- Accruals Time off benefits such as PTO, vacation, and sick time may be accrued for each employee. They can be set to elapsed days through the year, or by hours worked.
- Overtime Calculates both weekly and daily overtime. Includes California 7th day. Follows US labor laws.
- Revision zones Sets rounding rules to the start and end of each shift. For example, if an employee clocks in a few minutes early, then round the punch to the start time.
- Time rounding Rounds punches to the nearest minute, 5 minutes, 6 minutes, 10 minutes, or 15 minutes.
- Breaks The choice here is to have employees clock out for break, or not. If they do, then set the break (job) as either paid, or unpaid.
- Auto lunch deduction Will deduct a set amount of time from a workday, if the employee works over a set amount of hours. Please consult your local labor laws before using.
- Through midnight shfits By default, allows employees to clock through midnight during a workday.
- 24 hour shfits Allows employees to have a workday lasting over 24 hours. Please contact our support.
Each report can be printed, emailed, exported to CSV, or converted to PDF. Reports can be by pay period, or by custom date range.
- Timecards Our most popular report. It shows all punches during the pay period. It extends with wages, job hours, accurals, comments, and approvals.
- Summaries Summarize your hours (or wages) for payroll. Regular, overtime, and benefit hours. Hand this report to your payroll processor.
- Jobs Two reports. A summary of job hours worked, and a detail of who worked on a job and when.
- Status We used to call it a Who's In report. Know if employees are clocked in or out. And from where.
- Clocking Permanently records all employee clocking events. In, out, or switched job, and from where.
- Editing Permanently records all edit changes to employee timecards. Who made the change, what they did, and when.
- Comments Permanently records all comments added to timecards.
- Approvals Timecards may be approved online by multiple administrators and supervisors. The employee may also approve their own timecard.
- DCAA compliance Our auditing features follow the normal DCAA guidelines. Please consult with your auditior for more information.
Assign users to your account based on their role. We only charge for employee accounts, all others are free.
- Master administrator The person who signed up for account. Full access to all setup and data.
- Regular administrator Same access as master administrator, however to only one company.
- Supervisor Access to assigned employees only. May check status, assign jobs, and edit timecards.
- Employee May clock in and out, view their timecard, or update their login credentials.